The ELD Mandate goes into effect on December 18, 2017 and will affect nearly 3 million drivers in North America.
Is your organization ready?
Partner with Lightning GPS for the right solution for your business and everything required by the mandate.
What Fleet Managers Need To Know
Who is not affected by the ELD Mandate?
- CDL carrying CMV drivers who operate in a 100-air-mile radius and who will continue to use time cards
- Non-CDL carrying freight drivers who operate within a 150-air-mile radius
- Drive away or tow away operators
- Vehicles manufactured before the year 2000
Who is affected by the ELD Mandate?
- Interstate drivers currently required to keep RODS
- Vehicles that weigh more than 10,001 pounds
- Vehicles with placarded hazmat loads
- Vehicles carrying more than 8 or 15 passengers, depending on the vehicle class
Why You Want to Partner with Lightning GPS
- Monitor Driver Availability & Easily Change Driver Status
- Receive Alerts When Drivers Are Running Out of Hours
- Eliminate Handwritten Logs and Save Paperwork
- Provide Quick Access to Reports for Roadside Inspections
- DVIR Prompts Inspections to Decrease Vehicle Downtime
ELD + GPS