In addition to being ELD & HOS compliant, offering fuel monitoring & tax reporting, and utilizing dispatching & delivery logistics Lightning GPS offers:
- Evaluate driver performance including speed, idling, mileage, harsh braking and acceleration and more.*
- Uncover driver issues, such as excessive idling and inefficient fuel usage.
- Identify opportunities for cost savings.
- Find closest vehicle to a specific location using the nearest unit tool.
- Create geofences and receive alerts immediately when a driver has exited their route boundary.
- Set up points of interests for quick reference.
- Generate detailed reports on your fleet’s maintenance history.
- Set up actions to be performed on schedule, such as sending reports by email.
- Create groups of drivers for easier viewing
*Some features only available with certain GPS tracking devices.
Use Google Street View in real time to indicate where the vehicle is moving.
Know when a device is connected to a satellite or when the last position is detected.
Playback with Google Street View
Playback a specific route a driver took using Google Street View.
Is your business ready for the ELD mandate?
For an additional cost, the Lightning GPS ELD Solution will help your organization:
- Drivers can see their remaining on-duty and driving time to monitor compliance
- Managers can easily access and check the current driving statuses for all drivers and make adjustments if a driver is close to being out of compliance
- Drivers can generate electronic logs quickly in the event of a roadside inspection
- Reports can be summarized on a daily or weekly basis with detailed information on every status change
- Managers can maintain separate log books for team drivers
Please note: this package is only available with certain devices. Call for more information.
Save Time and Money with Fuel Monitoring & Tax Reporting
For an additional monthly fee of $7, Lightning GPS Fuel Monitoring & Tax Reporting package allows fleet managers to:
- Avoid penalties and fines with fuel tax reporting
- Uncover fuel theft and abuse with reports and alerts
- Monitor various aspects of unit activity including fuel level, vehicle temperature, satellites, etc.
- View actual fuel gallon and actual mileage used in individual states for a state-by-state breakdown
- Calculate mileage and fuel information for individual vehicles or your entire fleet
Please note: this package is only available with certain GPS tracking devices.
Improve Customer Service and Increase Productivity with Dispatching and Delivery Logistics
For an additional monthly fee of $6 (per unit), the Lightning GPS Dispatching & Delivery Logistics package enables business professionals to:
- Plan the route to an order using external navigational apps to comprise estimated arrival time and mileage
- Track the delivery process in real-time mode and respond to emerging issues right away
- Chat functionality to notify a dispatcher of any circumstances concerning the delivery
- Keep a history of all routes assigned so you can easily reference at a later date
- Flexible reporting options to receive driver-level insights